Re: [ANN] beta release of 'Linked Data Reactor' for component-based LD application development

Melvin,
thanks for the feedback.
I see the issue. It is a matter of configuration. I will fix it soon (at
least for the next users!)
As you have probably seen, users are also RDF resources in the system and
the underlying triple store (Virtuoso) serves both data and user profiles
(which is data too). You should still be able to see your profile within
the system  when you click on User Profile link and can export it by
clicking on the cube icon in the profile page (next to the user URI).
However,  your user URI is not now dereferenceable due to my current demo
config!

Best,
Ali