Re: linked open data and PDF

this discussion is related to the workshop we are organizing. At Sepublica
http://sepublica.mywikipaper.org/drupal/ we are very much looking forward
to this kind of discussions. Those of you who are planning to attend the
ESWC2015 please consider submitting to Sepublica; we have a special
cathegory, call for polemics. We would like to invite authors to send us a
one page manuscript, 20 lines max, describing their position with respect
to new technologies supporting the publication workflow: What are the most
pressing issues to be addressed? What is their position with respect to the
overall problem? What innovation is needed? etc. Polemics authors will have
only 5 minutes to present; the format of this session is sequential, after
each presentation the next follows with no questions in between. There will
be a discussion and summary of all the issues at the end of all the
polemics session.
Deadline for polemics: April 24th 2015

--
Alexander Garcia