Re: How do you explore a SPARQL Endpoint?

In order to explore the schema (or better said: the types of the actual
nodes and properties) you could do:

select ?type1 ?pred ?type2
where {
?subj ?pred ?obj.
?subj a ?type1.
?obj a ?type2.
}

Depending on the triple store, it could be useful to filter some trivial
types.