Re: triple Indexing for Apps like Cimba

Interesting..

I ponder the use of DHT perhaps, yet not sure about the likely size...

Webizen is a service[0]/repo[1]

Assuming RWW Clustering Accounts (ie: provider / subdomains, et.al),
perhaps the base-install uses a look-up service, which is pointed, like a
time-server...?  no-point decentralising on an account level.

Equally, one might consider that the server would index it's own record,
and perhaps a relationship graph out to an  var. int.

Melvin's been dealing with decentralised block-chain storage.  I imagine
this is a similar challenge.

[0] http://webizen.org/
[1] https://github.com/linkeddata/webizen

Tim.H.