Re: [Ann] WebVOWL 0.3 - Visualize your ontology on the web

This is great stuff!

I tried it with my ontology PAV - and it seems it is struggling a bit
because PAV (deliberately) don't have a defined domain and range on
object properties:

http://vowl.visualdataweb.org/webvowl/#iri=http://purl.org/pav/

Hence everything goes from and to Thing in the centre, which makes it
a bit clotted - I could not use the "Gravity" setting to space out the
properties.

In our manually made diagram I show this using additional "vague"
resource boxes - perhaps each "unbound" property could just get an
empty dotted box on the outside instead of going back to Thing?

http://pav-ontology.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/images/pav-overview.png

Here's a nice view that I liked, using PROV-O

http://vowl.visualdataweb.org/webvowl/#iri=http://www.w3.org/ns/prov-o

Is it possible to turn off the "Subclass of" label and only show the line?

Would it be possible to save a link to a particular view (without
having to save the SVG)?  That navigation state fits much better in
the # parameters than the iri= I would belive.

I know it's not a proper ontology - yet people still like it for some
reason. Here however it fails with "Ontology could not be loaded.
Conversion failed. "

http://vowl.visualdataweb.org/webvowl/#iri=http://purl.org/dc/terms/

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team