Re: [Dbpedia-ontology] [Dbpedia-discussion] Advancing the DBpedia ontology

Vladimir,

I'm thinking of trying to do some stats on the existing ontology and the mappings to see where there is room for improvement.  I'm tied up this week with a couple deadlines that I seem to moving towards at greater than light speed, though my progress is not.

As soon as I get the rough cut done, I'll share the results with you and maybe we can discuss paths forward?

I'm with you on the 30% error rate...that doesn't help anyone.

Aaron