Re: "Microsoft Access" for RDF?

Hey Michael,

the resource description being edited is loaded with a SPARQL query.
The updated description is inserted using SPARQL update.

Although often it is useful to edit and update full content from a
named graph using Graph Store Protocol instead. So view and update
mechanisms are not necessarily symmetrical.

Triple objects also can ordered alphabetically? We use ordering
resources by properties (e.g. container items) a lot, but it is more
relevant in the view case than in the edit case.

Does that answer your question? If not, I'm not exactly sure what kind
of ordering you are referring to, or why it is relevant.