Re: How can I link a resource to an event?

Dear Frans,
If you are analysing a the change of identity of a geographical entity in time and you are interested in using CIDOC-CRM you want to take a look at one of its extension: CRMgeo [1] that successfully tackle such problem.

Moreover on the concept of spacetime volumes and fuzzy time in CRM I suggest you to give a look at this article: Papadakis, M.; Doerr, M.; Plexousakis, D., "Fuzzy times on space-time volumes," in eChallenges e-2014, 2014 Conference , vol., no., pp.1-11, 29-30 Oct. 2014

Best,
Nicola

[1] http://www.ics.forth.gr/isl/index_main.php?l=e&c=661 <http://www.ics.forth.gr/isl/index_main.php?l=e&c=661>