Re: Ontology to model access control

> And to pile on, +1 to WebACL for this. We also use it in the Fedora4
> (LDP based) repository solution.

+1

<http://www.w3.org/ns/auth/acl#this> already provides an vocabulary of
terms for describing resource access controls. It is also widely used
across Linked Data solutions that support:

[1] WebID -- Identity
[2] WebID-TLS Protocol -- Authentication
[3] WebID-Profile Documents -- Identity Claims.

Kingsley

Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com