Re: Discovering a query endpoint associated with a given Linked Data resource

Thanks all for the pointers.

Yes, it seems it is quite rare in practice. I tried several hosts that
provide Linked Data resources but couldn't find ones that provide a VoID
description in .well-known/void.

I guess there is a higher technical barrier in making that description
available in the given location compared to providing that information in
the response in most cases. So probably the pragmatic thing to do would be
to include this information either in the content or as a Link relation
header using the void properties when dereferenced.

So I can use the void:inDataset back-link mechanism [1] and point to a VoID
description that will have the necessary information about the query
endpoints.

-----
dbpedia:Sri_Lanka void:inDataset _:DBpedia .
_:DBpedia a void:Dataset;
    void:sparqlEndpoint <http://dbpedia.org/sparql>;
    void:uriLookupEndpoint <http://fragments.dbpedia.org/2014/en?subject=> .
------