Re: Funded PhD positions at the Open Data Institute, London: deadline extended (1st September 2015)

Due to a number of requests we have extended the deadline for these
positions to Tuesday 1st September 2015:
<http://theodi.org/jobs/phd-studentship>

As before, please circulate widely and note the mobility and visa
constraints listed below -- the positions are particularly suited to
non-UK, EU citizens.

Cheers,

Tom.

--