Re: UK Open Data data vignette

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 12:39:24 +0100
To: Tom Heath <tom.heath@theodi.org>
CC: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>, Jack Hardinges <jack.hardinges@theodi.org>, Jamie Fawcett <jamie.fawcett@theodi.org>
On 8/14/15 3:31 PM, Tom Heath wrote:
> @Kingsley: I'll check whether we used contact details for OpenLinkSW
> or OLF (either our bad on the contact details or your bad on not
> replying;)
Hi Tom,

In regards to mail sent to us (hopefully not OLF), to whom would that
have been directed? Typically, unsigned emails don't get high priority
and are most likely to be "false positives" re. spam filtering :)

I would encourage everyone to sign their emails, bearing in mind the
fact that Linked Data enables a powerful PKI-based mechanism for
verifiable identity that fixes problems with the centralized Certificate
Authority infrastructure of yore [1][2[3]].

Links:

[1]
http://kidehen.blogspot.com/2014/04/importance-of-signing-encrypting-emails.html
-- Importance of sending digitally signed emails
[2]
http://kidehen.blogspot.com/2015/06/sending-digitally-signed-email-using.html
-- Sending digitally signed emails using Thunderbird
[3] http://kidehen.blogspot.com/2014/05/youid-for-ios-and-android.html
-- Digital Identity Generator for iOS & Android.

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com