Re: First DCAT validator in the world

Hi Gregg

I've investigated the website you mentioned some more and it seems that
this website can't handle the direct input of this file (
http://data.kortrijk.be/api/dcat). If I use this file as a URL, the linter
doesn't give any errors or warnings. I'm not even sure how this linter even
gets his error logging. Also the UX of the linter isn't that great either.

All these flaws aren't in our website (www.dcat.be/validator), so I would
certainly recommend our website to everyone who wants to correct their DCAT
feed.

Kind regards
Stan

PS: If you find any flaws in our website, please report them. I like to
solve them for you and the rest of the community.