Re: Survey on Faceted Browsers for RDF data ?

From: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 14:37:13 +0200
Cc: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>, Linking Open Data <public-lod@w3.org>
To: Christian Morbidoni <christian.morbidoni@gmail.com>
Christian

I don't think there are example ... here are two screen shots one of all the things in the list and one (top) with a string restriction and a category restriction on the subclasses  of issue.   (It uses a set of mutually  disjoint subclasses there)

The code is https://github.com/linkeddata/tabulator/blob/master/js/panes/common/table.js
and https://github.com/linkeddata/tabulator/blob/master/js/panes/issue/pane.js

Tim