Re: Survey on Faceted Browsers for RDF data ?

The tabulator widget library has a table widget which automatically adds filter strings or numeric range filters and sort arrows at the top of each table column making a low profile  faceted browser. Ilaria Liccardi wrote it.  It us used in a generic class member property table, and in a number of custom apps/panes/views

Sent from my portable device.