Onwards, upwards, and any way but backwards

From: Sarven Capadisli <info@csarven.ca>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 11:19:16 +0200
To: SW-forum <semantic-web@w3.org>, Linking Open Data <public-lod@w3.org>
Are you disturbed by the fact that your printer is outputting your
papers in the wrong order? Did the evil jokesters at your IT department
disable page settings on your Windows ME?

At Cyberdyne Systems Linked Research, we have you covered. We are always
with you in the printer room, where every second counts, where every
tree doesn't count. If you love your kids' kids, and the future of
humanity and research, you deserve the right to print right side up and
upside down.

Technology, making better, better. Onwards, upwards, and any way but
backwards. The future is happening today at Cyberdyne Systems Linked
Research.

http://linked-research.270a.info/

-Sarven
http://csarven.ca/#i