Re: Searching for references to a certain URI

On 9/25/14 4:59 AM, Neubert Joachim wrote:

> What strategies do you use to find all references to a certain URI,
> e.g. http://d-nb.info/gnd/120273152, on the (semantic) web?
>
> I used Sindice for this, but sadly the service is discontinued, and
> the data becomes more and more outdated. Google link:/info: prefixes
> don't work, because highly relevant links on web pages (e.g. from
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horst_Siebert) are excluded by
> rel=nofollow links, and pure RDF links (e.g. from dbpedia) don't show
> up at all.
>
> Cheers, Joachim

You can pass a given HTTP URI through out LOD Cloud Cache and URIBurner
services:

[1]
http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/describe/?uri=http://d-nb.info/gnd/120273152
-- URIBurner (loaded on the fly when you click on the "sponge" link)
[2]
http://lod.openlinksw.com/describe/?uri=http://d-nb.info/gnd/120273152
-- LOD Cloud Cache (data here was clearly loaded a while back)
[3]
http://lod.openlinksw.com/describe/?uri=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horst_Siebert
-- LOD Cloud Cache

Founder & CEO