Re: URIs within URIs

Nice.
That enumerates the choices, I think.
In a world where the services are themselves being used as LD URIs (because everything is a LD URI, of course!) there is the orthogonal question of whether the URI needs to be URLEncoded.
And in fact I think all the prefixing patterns fail that test?
If you are still updating patterns, you might like to add a note?
Cheers

--
Hugh Glaser
   20 Portchester Rise