Re: Does anyone know a good editor for RDF that plays nicely with HTTP

Hi David, Laurens,

Thanks for the tips.

To be homest Callimachus seems a bit too much for this, was looking for something that 'just works' either browser or desktop based. I didn't plan to build an application.

Snapper seems to fit the bill so will see if I can get it talking to the graph store.

Regards,

John