Re: Formats and icing (Was Re: [ESWC 2015] First Call for Paper)

Hi everybody,

I won't disturb the discussion a lot, but what you say is really
interesting! From my academic and physical sciences bias (as a student
at master's level at université Paris-Sud), this is just NOT the way
publication is considered by the researchers of my university.

So may I leak what is exchange here to another discussion (on facebook,
sorry…). It is HackYourPhD, a French group working on open science:
http://hackyourphd.org
https://www.facebook.com/groups/499463776745202/

Best,

Jibé