From: Len Phillips
<len.idea@districtenergy.org<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','len.idea@districtenergy.org');>

Date: Sun, May 11, 2014 at 1:22 AM
Subject: RE: Eilat Eilot Green Energy 2014 - An Abstract Subject That Will
Free Israel From Using Fossil Fuels
To: Daniel Berger
<danielarthurberger@gmail.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','danielarthurberger@gmail.com');>

Dear Daniel,

Please send me more information about the Witt device/technology.
Particularly: any examples of actual functioning generation systems;
comparison of its overall conversion efficiency in terms of kinetic energy
input vs. usable kinetic energy out (torque produced at the output flange).

Many thanks,

Leonard A. Phillips

Director of Business Development

International District Energy Association

24 Lyman Street—Suite 230

Westborough, MA 01581

508-366-9339