Re: Bio2RDF vs Linked Life Data

On 6/17/14 5:27 PM, Bonnie MacKellar wrote:
> Yes, in fact, I have been using a dump from that site for most of my preliminary work. But there is no working SPARQL endpoint, and there is often a big gap between dumps. Plus, there are other datasets I want to use as well.  I am trying to understand the benefits of using these platforms that bring everything together.
>
> Bonnie MacKellar
> mackellb@stjohns.edu

Have you looked at our live 50 Billion+ triples based LOD Cloud Cache
[1] which does include data loaded from these projects, where the data
is available as an RDF dump. You can start via a simple keyword search.

Links:

[1] http://lod.openlinksw.com -- LOD Cloud Cache
[2] http://lod.openlinksw.com/c/IJ3UOS4 -- Default results page for
pattern "Protein"
[3] http://lod.openlinksw.com/c/GYIJAVW -- Entity Types associated with
pattern "Protein"
[4] http://lod.openlinksw.com/c/GYZPJFS -- Entity Relationship Types
(Relations) in which an Entity associated with the pattern "Protein"
plays the role of Subject
[5] http://lod.openlinksw.com/c/F734UKK -- Entity Relationship Types
(Relations) in which an Entity associated with the pattern "Protein"
plays the role of Object.

Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com