Re: ORCID as Linked Data

I agree with Leigh, this is a great addition.

Our team is working on a VIVO extension <http://vivoweb.org> that will
do bibliographic RDF import based on DOIs using CrossRef's linked data
access capability. Now we'll take a look at a similar capability for
ORCID identifiers!

John

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.
Deputy Director, Web Science Research Center