Re: Pratform for publishing experiment data

I don't think this is not a problem where one size fits all. not only
experimental data is heterogeneous, there is also the issue of
granularity, are u also interested in experimental protocols -methods
and techniques by means of which experimental data was produced. what
kind of experimental data are we talking about here? are there data
standards for the data u are working with? reporting structures?
minimal amounts of information? in the biomedical domain there is
previous experience with repositories of experimental results. Are u
looking for integration with LIMS? have u looked in to the OSF? Dryad?
from the list u mention in your initial mail it seems to me u have
looked for generic tech, not always meant to support data
repositories, you should be more specific in your search because there
are already tools in the biomedical  domain that u can reuse.

There was a project from the University of Manchester, in this prj
they had a plug in for XLS that could facilitate the annotation of
data with existing ontologies -mostly from bioportal -as far as I
remember.

--
Alexander Garcia
http://www.alexandergarcia.name/