Re: URIs within URIs

One of the advantages of bNodes is that they don't have names so that
people can't add things to them.  This is useful in the case of RDF
Collections and in places of the OWL spec where you can use them to say
that 'these things are in the collection' and others can't add to them.

--
Paul Houle
Expert on Freebase, DBpedia, Hadoop and RDF