Re: Updated LOD Cloud Diagram - First draft and last feedback.

Hi,

Thank you for updating the diagram.

I would like to add the following dataset.

Web NDL Authorities
http://datahub.io/en/dataset/national-diet-library-authorities

When the dataset was included in the 2011 versions of the LOD Cloud
diagram, it was categorized as "publications" instead of "government".

This dataset is included in these tables, though not included in "Not "
crawlable table.
http://data.dws.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/lodcloud/2014/ISWC-RDB/#toc3

I wonder why this dataset is not included in the updated diagram and I
don't know what to do.

So, if possible, I would like to add the dataset as "publications"
category to the new version of the diagram, because it is interlinked
with VIAF, whose category is "publications".

Thank you for your cooperation.

---
YOKO Shibata
National Diet Library, Japan