Re: Alternative Linked Data principles

From: Adrian Walker <adriandwalker@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 19:31:29 -0400
To: Luca Matteis <lmatteis@gmail.com>, Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi Luca & All,

There is a different approach to unifying  data from diverse sources.

It's described by means of an example in

   www.reengineeringllc.com/EnergyIndependence1.pdf

   www.reengineeringllc.com/EnergyIndependence1Video.htm

The basic insight is to look beyond data and metadata, and to use the fact
that apps add meaning.

Thanks for comments,        -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic
Open Apps for Open Data
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Apps written in Executable Open Vocabulary
English over SQL and RDF
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com
Shared use is free, and there are no advertisements

Adrian Walker
Reengineering