Re: What happened to my trusted Turtle validator and converter?

Hi,

You can also use RDFUnit [1]. This goes one step beyond the turtle syntax
and checks if you are properly using your vocabularies.

A simple example call for a dataset file against foaf, skos and prov is:
$bin/rdfunit -d <uri or file> -s foaf,skos,prov -l rlog

prefixes are automatically dereferenced using the LOV service [2]

[1] https://github.com/AKSW/RDFUnit/
[2] http://lov.okfn.org

--
Dimitris Kontokostas