DBLP Sparql Endpoint

From: Wetz Peter <peter.wetz@tuwien.ac.at>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 08:11:27 +0000
To: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>
Dear all!

I would like to use the DBLP Sparql Endpoint at [1] to retrieve publications of authors by REGEX Search. This, however, seems not to work as expected.

This query returns authors starting with an "A":

SELECT DISTINCT * WHERE {
?a a foaf:Agent .
?a foaf:name ?n .
FILTER  regex(?n, '^a', 'i')
}
LIMIT 10

This query should return authors starting with a "B":

SELECT DISTINCT * WHERE {
?a a foaf:Agent .
?a foaf:name ?n .
FILTER  regex(?n, '^b', 'i')
}
LIMIT 10

This does not return any results, and I don't know why. Actually, it's not working with any other letter except "A". What I simply want to do is, to search for authos based on an input string.

Maybe, somone of you can help.

Thanks in advance,
Peter

[1] http://dblp.l3s.de/d2r/snorql/