Re: SPARQL results in RDF

On 25/09/2013 11:26, Hugh Glaser wrote:
> You'll get me using CONSTRUCT soon :-)
> (By the way, Tim's actual CONSTRUCT WHERE query isn't allowed because of the FILTER).

Good catch... yes - I've been bitten by that kind of thing too... that not all
that's admissible in a WHERE 'body', is admissible in a CONSTRUCT 'body'.

Stuart
--
Epimorphics Ltd                        www.epimorphics.com
Court Lodge, 105 High Street, Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT

Epimorphics Ltd. is a limited company registered in England (number 7016688)
Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High Street, Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT, UK