Re: SPARQL results in RDF

On 25/09/2013 00:23, Tim Harsch wrote:
> That idea seems very similar to the "DELETE WHERE" already in SPARQL 1.1, so
> maybe to be consistent with that existing syntax it should be "CONSTRUCT WHERE"

Hmmm... something like:

	http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/REC-sparql11-query-20130321/#constructWhere

Stuart
--

--
Epimorphics Ltd                        www.epimorphics.com
Court Lodge, 105 High Street, Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT

Epimorphics Ltd. is a limited company registered in England (number 7016688)
Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High Street, Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT, UK