[ANN] OntoQUAD - RDF Store

From: Daniel Hladky <daniel.hladky@ontos.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 15:14:29 +0200
To: "GeoKnow@lists.informatik.uni-leipzig.de" <geoknow@lists.informatik.uni-leipzig.de>, Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>, semantic-web@w3.org, lod2@lists.okfn.org
[Apologies for cross-posting]

We are happy to announce the first release of OntoQUAD.

OntoQUAD is the latest product from Ontos and is a RDF store based on the
quadruple approach. The four elements are Subject, Predicate, Object and
Context. In short SPOC. This approach allows higher flexibility in querying
data, improving performance and providing an universal store for any
subject area.  A quadruple-level index organisation supports effective
search of the SPARQL quad templates by means of up to all 24 possible
permutations of the four elements SPOC.

Some of the key features are:

* Support for latest SPARQL 1.1 language features
* DB bulk load and backup with N-Triples and Turtle
* Supports triplets (SPO) and quad (SPOC)
* SPARQL endpoint

Currently we offer 2 major versions. One for CentOS and one for Android 4.x
(mobile devices).

For more information and downloads, please see
http://www.ontos.com/products/ontoquad/.

We welcome your feedback and comments.

On behalf of the OntoQUAD and Ontos team,
 Daniel