Re: Call for maintainers - Musicbrainz RDFa markup

Ah, apologies, I hadn't spotted that there was an update to the VM in
August, I was already preparing for the Summer School here.

While I agree that having separate RDF resources might be the best
solution, I'm not convinced that it would be so easy to make the current
JSON API into JSON-LD, and the important thing would be to have redirects
when content-negotiating from the existing (non-decorated) document URIs -
is that (now) possible? If it is, wouldn't it be easier to directly return
the RDF in response to an "Accept:application/rdf+xml" request rather than
30x-ing it?

There are also a bunch of manipulations in the R2RML mappings that go
beyond adding context - i.e. manipulation of Wikipedia URIs into DBpedia
ones. That said, things are closer between the RDF and API structure now
that there's the event/geo information in first class release events.

Is another solution to serve pure RDF resource representations from R2RML
mappings directly over the database? Or at least a replication of it? It
would be nice to have that hand-in-hand with RDF dumps.

Barry