Re: OpenRefine

Ah, flesh search still wins, thanks to Ruben.
Mind you, I have to say that for once I read all the documentation I could find, and still wasted several very frustrating hours, if not a day.
Perhaps someone knows how to update http://openrefine.org or the Github thingy to point at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/openrefine/GARvNqvVlqc/BhQatfKjFRIJ ?