Re: OpenRefine

Thank you for all the responses.
I can report success (and I am pleased to say it doesn’t seem to have been my stupidity, although it may be my lack of web search skills!)

Ruben Verborgh communicated quickly and efficiently off list, and pointed me at
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/openrefine/GARvNqvVlqc/BhQatfKjFRIJ
which explains that things died last February, and I needed to add a replacement reconciliation service.
I now have reconciliation!

Best
Hugh

--