Re: OpenRefine

If you are using a VIAF data dump, you can try stripping out just the
foaf:name triples (that cuts it down to about 54 Million triples) or
foaf:name and rdf:type triples (that is about 124 Million).  I have not
tried reloading that data as I was side-tracked by another task, but I
guess it might help.  Since all you really want is presumably the URI
anyways, this would help cut down on the bloat SKOS triples.  If you want
to then get more data about the URI, you can just add columns based on
current column (i.e. the column that has the URI in it).

What would be best is if we could just fix the syntax in LOD Refine :)

Thanks,

Jeff Mixter

--
Jeff Mixter