Re: TRank (Ranking Entity Types) pipeline released open-source at ISWC2013

Hi Michele,
Looks exciting.
I wanted to have a go, but...
Can you help me find the documentation please?
I am a newby for quite a bit of this - not a great github user, and never used scala before, so I am probably missing something obvious, but was prompted to try because of the "exhaustive documentation” that would help me!
Best
Hugh

--
Hugh