Re: How to publish SPARQL endpoint limits/metadata?

Hi All,

Actually in the beta.sparql.uniprot.org endpoint I use VOID to
describe the contents of the named graphs see the attached example.
Which would allow a user to determine which predicates and classes are
used in the named graph.
How large it is etc...

But we don't have a way to say "queries must finish within 120
seconds, put requests will work until the sparql query is 700 chars,
afterwards use post".
If "120 seconds is not enough then use webid to login to get 2 hours".
If you need us to do a service call then you need webid login plus
answering a captcha as well as a clearly set user-agent string. Per
client download bandwith is limited to 200kb/s etc...

Ok we don't have that granularity in the setup yet but we would love
to have this.

We would also like to have a pointer to the documentation for humans.

Regards,
Jerven

e.g.
@prefix void: <http://rdfs.org/ns/void#> .
@prefix : <http://www.w3.org/ns/sparql-service-description#> .

<#_graph_database>
    void:classPartition <#_named_database!:Citation>,
<#_named_database!:Database> ;
    void:classes "2"^^<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#long> ;
    void:datadump
<ftp://ftp.uniprot.org/pub/databases/uniprot/current_release/databases.rdf.gz>
;
    void:propertyPartition <#_named_database!:UrlTemplate>,
<#_named_database!:abbreviation>, <#_named_database!:category>,
<#_named_database!:citation>, <#_named_database!:linkIsExplicit>,
<#_named_database
!:name>, <#_named_database!identifier>, <#_named_database!owl:sameAs>,
<#_named_database!rdf:type>, <#_named_database!rdfs:comment>,
<#_named_database!rdfs:label>, <#_named_database!skos:exactMatch> ;
    void:triples "1685"^^<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#long> ;
    a :Graph .

--
Jerven Bolleman