Re: [White House announcement] We're making a lot more data open to the public

From: Luca Matteis <lmatteis@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 18:13:11 +0200
To: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 6:04 PM, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>wrote:

> Hashtags are Linked Data's best friend :-)

That just made me think about the relation of hashtags and LOD. Is there a
service that sort of transforms say all of #linkeddata relevant content
(from G+, Twitter and others), and publishes it as LOD? And, say I make a
blog about LOD and I tag it as such, is there a way to hashtag it with
#linkeddata so it can interlink with the G+/Twitter hashtagged content?

What I'm saying here is that maybe linkeddata.org could simply be an
aggregator of #linkeddata content around the Web, that is using the
#linkeddata URI (that we need to define?).

Does it make sense? Interesting thought...