Evaluation on automatic domain/topic identification on Linked Open Datasets - Please Particpate

From: Sarasi Lalithsena <sarasi2010@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 15:36:36 -0400
To: public-lod@w3.org
Hi All,

We are working on an approach to automatically identify the domains/topics
of LOD datasets.

In order to evaluate our approach we would like to ask you to participate
on
our user study. Here we present 30 LOD  datasets along with terms which
potentially describe the datasets. Among these terms, some are more
appropriate to use as descriptors of the datasets than others.  As a user
you are supposed to select the terms that best represent the domains/topics
of the dataset.

Here is the link for the study
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-aQM8mY04Y4J2RvgfNESWGw5kEOW2wL6TkxPMRWG7Ak/viewform

Your help is very much appreciated.