Re: Final CFP: In-Use Track ISWC 2013

Sebastian Hellmann <hellmann@informatik.uni-leipzig.de> writes:
> personally for me latex works best, because it has good editors and support
> for description logic formulas.

Haven't tried it with DL yet, but it's worth looking at MathJax, which
allows you to drop tex mathmode directly into HTML and have it all work
nicely.

I agree with you about the editors; I'm an Emacs head and even there,
markdown, or asciidoc mode do not stand up to auctex.

> Plus it is widely used and quite good for PDF typesetting.

And sucks on the web, which is a shame. If I could get good HTML out of
it, I would be a happy man.

Phil