Re: A tool to support building a web site to document the content of a SPARQL endpoint

From: Enrico Daga <enricodaga@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 15:58:50 +0100
To: Roberto García <roberto@rhizomik.net>
Cc: Alvaro Graves <alvaro@graves.cl>, Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi Roberto,
thank you for the pointer, it is an interesting tool. In particular I like
the top level navigation, which clearly states the more important types and
helps on understanding the primary domain(s) of the data.
Then, it looks a bit an overkill wrt to my use case, which is really all
about documenting things so to help developers to quickly be able to design
the query they need.

Best,
Enrico

--