Re: Outdated linkeddata.org website

On 4/30/13 6:25 PM, Luca Matteis wrote:
> Sounds interesting, but still a bit unclear.

It is about dropping files into folders as a pattern for Web
publication. The documents in question would be comprised of RDF model
based structured data, ideally.

> Do you have concrete examples of how would this (the new
> linkeddata.org <http://linkeddata.org>) look like?

Linked Data is not driven by "looks like" it is about presence,
structured data, and a variety of presentations options which are driven
by user agent preferences etc..

> Are you proposing a linkeddata.org <http://linkeddata.org> entry point
> which is basically Linked Data resource in itself which links to other
> Linked Data resources? All of which is about Linked Data itself ;)
>
> INCEPTION

I am confident that Steph has a grasp of what I am seeking here. Let's
see what he comes up with.

Kingsley