Re: HTTP response status code 303 See Other - Linked Data best practice

On 3/28/13 8:56 AM, Marco Neumann wrote:
> do you still use HTTP response status code 303 See Other in your
> linked data publishing process?
>
> I experience some push back from customers for the design pattern. I'd
> like to explore alternatives.
>
> Marco

Please see the discussion at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lod/2013Mar/0133.html .

In a nutshell, the HTTP 303 status code based redirection heuristic is
just an option with regards to using hashless (or slash) HTTP URIs when
publishing and consuming  RDF based Linked Data.

Personally, I encourage everyone to incorporate the new option into
existing Linked Data clients and servers.

Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca handle: @kidehen