Re: Important Change to HTTP semantics re. hashless URIs

"You can't actually get referents from HTTP protocols: for that, you have
actually read (and understand) the documents that specify the referents."
-- Pat Hayes

I am sure that is true for some value of "You" and some value of "get".
But can not some automated process actually "get" that which it uses and
publishes as a reference from the proposed HTTP protocol?

Seth Russell
Podcasting: tagtalking.net
Facebook ing: facebook.com/russell.seth
Twitter ing: twitter.com/SethRussell
Blogging: fastblogit.com/seth/
Catalog selling: www.speaktomecatalog.com
Google profile: google.com/profiles/russell.seth