Re: "loading multiple .rdf files into a local virtuoso server"

actually I tried that (I used the procedure to load DBpedia dump 3.8 which
was in gz format as I remember.)

But when I try to load now a dump of DBLP which has .rdf files as the dump
when I uncompress it, I do not know how to load the files. Following is
what I get running bulk load procedure.

SQL> ld_dir(‘/home/kalpa/Virtuoso/data/datasets/DBLP-RKB/models’, ‘*.*’, ‘
http://dblp-rkb.org’);
Connected to OpenLink Virtuoso
Driver: 06.01.3127 OpenLink Virtuoso ODBC Driver

*** Error 37000: [Virtuoso Driver][Virtuoso Server]SQ074: Line 1: syntax
error at '.' before '*'
at line 1 of Top-Level:
ld_dir(‘/home/kalpa/Virtuoso/data/datasets/DBLP-RKB/models’, ‘*.*’, ‘
http://dblp-rkb.org’)

--
Regards
Kalpa Gunaratna