Re: Projects similar to LOD2

Hello Melvin,

Not sure what you mean exactly by world wide projects but in Datalift we
build an open source platform for going from open to linked data.
Web page http://datalift.org
Git https://gforge.inria.fr/scm/?group_id=2935
Doc
http://datalift.org/wiki/index.php/Platform_installation_%28english%29
and
http://datalift.org/wiki/index.php/How_to_use_the_Datalift_platform_to_publish_a_dataset_on_the_Web

Here is a short non technical presentation here:
http://fr.slideshare.net/lechatpito/franois-scharffeopendatawalkoffameopendataegovernmentw3-c16072013moscow

Cheers
François