Application for PhD position at KIT

From: Nazanin Firoozeh <n.firuzeh@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 16:37:02 +0200
To: public-lod@w3.org
Dear Dr. Achim Rettinger,

My name is Nazanin Firoozeh and I am an Erasmus Mundus master student in
Data Mining and Knowledge Management Program (DMKM). I have just defended
my master thesis. I saw the description of the offered PhD position and it
seems very intresting to me. My CV has been attached. Having this
background, I would be grateful if you let me know whether I can do my PhD
in your research group.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Best Regards

--
Nazanin Firoozeh

Erasmus Mundus Data Mining and Knowledge Management
University of Pierre and Marie Curie (Paris 6)
Paris, France

Email: nazanin.firoozeh@etu.upmc.fr