Re: URLs in Data Working Draft

:)

It is interesting how this characterization of the httpRange-14 debate
as "angels on pinheads" so nicely parallels the exact point I have tried
so hard and long to articulate about the ambiguity of a URI's resource
identity: that ambiguity is *relative* to the beholder.

To some, certain distinctions are a pointless waste of time -- like
debating the number of angels that can dance on a pin.  To others, those
same distinctions are essential!  Important!  And must be debated to the
end of the earth!

David