Re: YASGUI: Web-based SPARQL client with bells ‘n wistles

Interesting indeed! Thanks all for sharing their thoughts.

These services provide interesting autocompletion possiblities for YASGUI.
For the purpose of YASGUI, a properties/classes cache *per endpoint* would
be especially interesting, as this avoids showing autocompletion
suggestions which are not used in the graph. It would be nice to feed this
information back to existing services though.. (such as the ones mentioned
in this email thread)

gr Laurens

--

VU University Amsterdam****